Shipping & delivery
This differs between what country the order is shipped to. Within Europe it usually takes between 2-5 working days. Orders shipped with UPS usually take no longer than 3 days.
Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that a placed order will get cancelled in time. But if you reach out to our support as soon as possible we will do everything we can to help you out!
Return & exchange
How to return an item:
- Log into My pages and select “Order history and details”. If you have forgotten or don’t have a password, click on “Forgotten your password?”. If you have placed an order, an account has automatically been created for you.
- Select the order you want to return. Click on “Register a return” and choose the product(s) you will return and the reason why. Click on “Submit form”.
- Click on “Download return label” and print it out and attach it to the parcel.
- Package the item securely. The product must be unused, and all tags and labels must be on the product. Drop the parcel off at your nearest parcel shop. Remember to keep your receipt until we have received the parcel.
- As soon as we have received and approved your return, we will automatically contact you. A refund will be issued via the same payment method used when placing the original order. In connection with an approved return, a return fee of €5,9 will be deducted from the refund amount.
In order to make en exchange, you will need to follow the above instructions. Afterwards, place a new order for the item you wish to exchange your item with. You will then receive a refund for the first order. If you have paid using Klarna invoice, the payment will be adjusted by Klarna.
Material and sustainability
Our main production sites are currently located in Portugal, China and Bangladesh while always investigating and evaluating other production sites in both Asia and Europe. Our ambition is to always be at the forefront in terms of material selection and production technology and that all production sites are certified in accordance with BSCI (The Business Social Compliance Initiative). BSCI is a European business-driven collaborative initiative, a "code of conduct", for companies that want to improve working conditions in the global supply chain. They concentrate on working conditions and the Code of Conduct BSCI also contains rules for environmental considerations regarding water, air and chemicals.
Our standard CO / PES fabrics are pre-impregnated with a liquid base that is Oeko-Tex certified. For an improved water repelling we recommend using our own wax, Garphyttan Original Wax.
This applies to our cotton/polyester garments.
On each product page we indicate if the product deviates from normal sizes. Another tip is to read the product reviews, where you usually can find someone with the same body type as you!
If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password? below the sign-in box.
In case of other issues with sign in, please contact our customer service and we’ll help you out!
Couldn't find the answer to your question? Don't hesitate to contact our support!
Phone: +46 10 551 79 09 (Weekdays 9-18)