RETURN RIGHT, RETURN & REPLACEMENT
Our aim is for you to be completely satisfied with the product(s) you buy from us. If you order via the website, you have the right to cancel your purchase within 90 days after you have received your order.
- We have a 90-day return policy, which means you have 90 days from the date on which your order is delivered to you to return your order.
- The product must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it.
- The product must also be in the original packaging with the tags and labels still attached.
How to return an item:
- Log into My pages and select “Order history and details". If you have forgotten or don’t have a password, click on “Forgotten your password?”. If you have placed an order, an account has automatically been created for you.
- Select the order you want to return. Click on “Register a return” and choose the product(s) you will return and the reason why. Click on “Submit form”.
- Click on “Download return label” and print it out and attach it to the parcel.
- Package the item securely. The product must be unused, and all tags and labels must be on the product. Drop the parcel off at your nearest parcel shop. Remember to keep your receipt until we have received the parcel.
- As soon as we have received and approved your return, we will automatically contact you. A refund will be issued via the same payment method used when placing the original order. In connection with an approved return, a return fee of €5,9 will be deducted from the refund amount.
How to make an exchange:
In order to make an exchange, you will need to follow the above instructions. Afterwards, place a new order for the item you wish to exchange your item with. You will then receive a refund for the first order. If you have paid using Klarna invoice, the payment will be adjusted by Klarna.
Unsure as to which size you should choose? Contact our customer service; we’re happy to help! Our product experts are ready to give you the best advice
You can find our size guide for men HERE and for women HERE.
We also recommend our guide “Find your size”. There you can find four models who explain what size they wear in the different products found at Garphyttan.
If you’ve returned an item that has been used to a greater extent than is necessary to determine its properties and functions, Garphyttan Original AB has the right to make a deduction in value for the depreciation of the product. This can amount to the product’s full price.
If you return the entire order, the fees you paid in connection to the purchase will be refunded; that is, the full value of the order/shipping fee minus the return handling fee of €5,9. If you have paid via Klarna invoice, Klarna will adjust or cancel the invoice. If you’ve already paid your invoice, Klarna will refund the payment to the same account the payment was withdrawn from. We recommend that you put your Klarna invoice on hold in Klarna’s app when you make a return or exchange so that the deadline is not exceeded.
As a customer, you have the right to make a complaint up to three years after you have made your purchase and within a reasonable amount of time, defined as within 2 two months after you have discovered an error with the product. The right to complain applies to defects that can be traced to the production and therefore does not apply to regular wear and tear and the product’s age. If you want to exercise your right to make a complaint, follow the same steps when making a return, but select complaint as the reason for the return, and explain the reason for the complaint in the comment field.
We pay the return shipping for complaints or incorrect handling, as long as our return labels are used. The item(s) returned with cash on delivery will not be accepted by us. In the event of a dispute, we follow the General Complaints Board’s decisions.
Transport damage must be reported within a reasonable amount of time. If you discover that the goods were damaged during transport upon receipt, this should be stated in the delivery note when you receive the item.
For packages that are not picked up. We reserve the right to charge €30 for uncollected packages to cover our costs.