Garphyttan Original Zip Jacket Green M
Garphyttan Original Zip Jacket is a robust jacket that comes in six colours. It’s an exclusive jacket in a quality that is something out of the ordinary. The jacket has a metal zipper for extra durability and pockets with button closure for the hands. The jacket has a rib knit edge at the collar as well as at the cuffs and bottom.
The jacket is produced in Garphyttans Supima Cotton, a cotton type of premium class with long durability. It’s soft and comfortable to wear.
Production takes place in a family-owned textile factory in Portugal. All products are woven, knitted, and sewn in one place, which minimises transport and environmental impact and ensuring quality.
Facts about Supima cotton:
- Supima cotton has extra-long, smooth fibres which give a soft texture.
- The long fibre gives a dense fabric and high abrasion resistance.
- Carefully picked cotton contributes to fewer defects in the yarn and thus a smoother surface.
- Longer cotton fibres contribute to a tighter fabric with fewer bumps.
- Supima cotton has a thread density of 500 threads per inch, which is one of the highest qualities on the market.
100% Cotton 550 g/m2
Made of Supima cotton